Welcome to Can Assists
“Together, you, me, all of us: help continue the wonderful work that is the community of Can Assist. There is no limit to the good we can do when we unite our communities across NSW”, Ms Vicki Meyer, Can Assist Past Director and Chair.
This club is a collective strength of individuals and families who recognize and support the need of Can Assist in lessening the burden of cancer upon NSW country cancer patients. Your $1000 donation will drive the delivery of Can Assist’s programs, sustain strong governance and support strategic activities directed at equitable access to cancer care. Join Club 500 today and proudly make a difference.
Compared to those in metropolitan areas, rural cancer patients are diagnosed later, are more likely to die and seventeen times more likely to report geographical and financial barriers to care. Can Assist is committed to ensuring that all people regardless of where they live in NSW, have equitable access to cancer treatment and care.
What you will receive:
- A tax receipt for your donation
- Confidence that your donation is meaningful and gratefully received in support of delivering Can Assist’s mission
- Acknowledgement as a Club 500 supporter in our Annual Report and on our website
- A social media recognition banner to identify your meaningful support to Can Assist
- A bi-annual newsletter identifying the operational outcomes achieved, due to the collective investment
- Priority invitation to Chairman’s drinks.