APPLY FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Can Assist provides
financial assistance to country people affected by cancer
We understand that families struggle to cope with a reduced income as a result of a cancer diagnosis, and that they face increased expenses from travel, accommodation and medical costs.
How to apply for Financial Assistance
- Either complete the online request form below OR download the [PDF Version].
- Attach a letter from your Health Care Professional (i.e. local doctor, oncology social worker or oncology nurse) confirming a current cancer diagnosis.
- Attach a copy of the bill (or a note requesting food or petrol vouchers).
- Send the request for financial assistance and your supporting documents to your local branch. If online hit submit, if the PDF version, email or post to your local branch.
- If you’re not sure of your branch (view Branch map), please send to Sydney (Head Office) and we will forward it to the correct branch.
Please note completion of the request form does not automatically guarantee financial assistance.
Please call your branch for any queries ahead of submitting a form.